Our comprehensive programs in rehabilitation, nursing and activities, assure an atmosphere of
warmth, care and concern for our residents. The longevity of our team members and extensive
volunteer assistance from the community provides Riviera with a wealth of experience and
enhances continuity of care for our residents.
- Intravenous Therapy for hydration, antibiotic administration, pain control and TPN.
- Feeding Programs with therapeutic diets under the guidance of a registered dietician.
- Extensive Wound Care Program supported by licensed nurses and therapy staff.
- Resident Care Coordinator to assist in individualized coordination of care between the
physician, family and community resources.
Long-term Care Services
- Physician Services
- 24-Hour RN (Registered Nurse) Coverage
- X-Ray & Lab Service
- Hospice Care Services
Our extensive rehabilitation services emphasize achievement. Each resident's recovery potential
is assessed and individualized goals are set to improve function and enhance quality of life.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Orthopedic & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Medical & Surgical Recovery
- Wound Care Program
- Pain Management
- Swallowing & Communication Disorders
- Expertise in Dysphagia Therapy
- Fully Equipped Private Rehab Room
- Restorative Feeding Program
- Care Giver Training
- 7 Day a Week Therapy as Ordered
- Transitional Care Training for Lower Level Care
- Social Services
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Short Term Respite Care
- Medi-Cal Application Services