Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality of care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Riviera Healthcare Center:
- 24-Hour Licensed Skilled Nursing Care
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- Vapotherm Spirometry
- Tube Feeding
- Specialized Wound Care
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Diabetic Care
- In-House Peritoneal Dialysis
- Pre and Post Dialysis Care
- Pain Management
- Diabetic & Weight Management
- Restorative Nursing Assistance Program
Our personalized wound care team is led by a team of specialists who personally assess each patient’s wounds and implements a custom treatment plan to heal each wound carefully and respectfully.
Restorative Nursing Assistance Program
At Riviera Healthcare Center, we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee.
Our therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
Diabetic and Weight Management Program
Our dietary program is designed to meet the dietary and physician-ordered needs of each resident in our care. Our experienced nurses will also provide help with all aspects of managing each resident’s diabetes including blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, exercise plan, menu planning, education, and more.
To ensure that each resident is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental, as prescribed by each physician
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian